Hello:
I just installed Parallels 6 on my iMac running 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB RAM.
I have 164 GB disk memory available after installing Parallels 6.
I originally received a message directing me to partition. I'm not sure what path I followed
by I got past that by adding a partition. (I'm not even certain exactly what that means--I am someone who
is only interested in knowing enough to get things to work.
Here is what is coming up now when I try to open Windows 7:
First in blue at top:
Parallels(R) VGA-Compatible BIOS Version 3.0.2111.89721
Then in grey print on a black screen:
1536 MB physical memory is installed.
SCSI controller is not installed.
Network bootroom is installed.
Trying to boot from SATA drive 1...
BOOTMGR is missing
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
Doing that (ctrl+alt+del) doesn't help.
Please advise.
Thanks.
I just installed Parallels 6 on my iMac running 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 4 GB RAM.
I have 164 GB disk memory available after installing Parallels 6.
I originally received a message directing me to partition. I'm not sure what path I followed
by I got past that by adding a partition. (I'm not even certain exactly what that means--I am someone who
is only interested in knowing enough to get things to work.
Here is what is coming up now when I try to open Windows 7:
First in blue at top:
Parallels(R) VGA-Compatible BIOS Version 3.0.2111.89721
Then in grey print on a black screen:
1536 MB physical memory is installed.
SCSI controller is not installed.
Network bootroom is installed.
Trying to boot from SATA drive 1...
BOOTMGR is missing
Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.
Doing that (ctrl+alt+del) doesn't help.
Please advise.
Thanks.