Can't change display settings - resolution in windows xp
Hi, I am sure it is very simple. However it is NOT in the manual on how to do it.
I have version 4.
The display settings that Parallels set for me in Windows XP is so tiny I can't read anything. IN any program. I want to be able to read those programs that I open up on Windows XP.
I do understand that you have to adjust the setting in Parallels somehow. i looked but couldn't find out how.
Any help is appreciated, but please put the instructions step by step. I am not a computer person. Tks!
Hi, I am sure it is very simple. However it is NOT in the manual on how to do it.
I have version 4.
The display settings that Parallels set for me in Windows XP is so tiny I can't read anything. IN any program. I want to be able to read those programs that I open up on Windows XP.
I do understand that you have to adjust the setting in Parallels somehow. i looked but couldn't find out how.
Any help is appreciated, but please put the instructions step by step. I am not a computer person. Tks!