Can't connect from remote site to application server 4

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by socram, Oct 22, 2006.

1. socram

socram Guest

hello friends,
    I try de latest Applitacion Server, but when I try to connect from remote site (VPN LAN 2 LAN) to application server or connect from Internet, always receive this error:
    "Error Connecting to the 2X ApplicationServer specified."

Thank you

2. nixu

nixu Guest

Hi there,

Did you manage to create a connection on the local LAN first??

Is yes create a log with a local connection, create a log with a remote site connection and comapre the logs. This might help you find the problem.

If you do not manage to figure out what is happening, paste the log that has failed, may be i can give it a look (donot forget to remove any confidentail infomation that might be in the log file).

Nixu

3. socram

socram Guest

The remote conection doesn't appears in the log. Only the local connection but the telnet from remote client to port 80,20004 works OK

4. nixu

nixu Guest

Since a telnet from the remote client to port 80 worked, i beleve it is a configuration issue.

I suggest you contact Support and foward them ,your client registry and your exported server settings.

Nixu

5. socram

socram Guest

It's all ok,
    It's a firewall issue, because it use a Inspector Protocol, and the ApplicationServer uses port 80 and not fulfill HTTP RFC, I disabled Inspector protocol and now runs ok.

thank you