Cant create new VM

MarkusH5

Bit poster
Hello, first sorry for my poor english ... :oops:

My problem ist that I can't create a ne VM on high sierra with Parallels 12.
Parallels says that I don't have the read/write-rights to create one on my hard disk. I have take a screenshot of this massage, hope u can read ist because its in German... :rolleyes:

Before I updated to high Sierra parallels works fine...:(
 

Attachments

  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 21.38.30.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-11-22 um 21.38.30.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello, first sorry for my poor english ... :oops:

My problem ist that I can't create a ne VM on high sierra with Parallels 12.
Parallels says that I don't have the read/write-rights to create one on my hard disk. I have take a screenshot of this massage, hope u can read ist because its in German... :rolleyes:

Before I updated to high Sierra parallels works fine...:(
Hi @MarkusH5, can you please send us a problem report collected right after the error and a splash screen (Help menu > Send Technical Data...)? This will help us significantly, please reply me back with the report ID number.
 
Back
Top