I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and I decided that I needed to make a recovery USB thumb drive. So I followed these instructions:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/create-usb-recovery-drive
First, I verified that I didn't have a recovery partition in my Parallels VM.
Second, I created one.
Third, i verified that it was there.
Fourth, I tried to create the USB recovery thumb drive.
The problem is that although it is there and registered with Windows OS the tool that would use it to create the thumb drive - doesn't see it.
Any ideas?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/create-usb-recovery-drive
First, I verified that I didn't have a recovery partition in my Parallels VM.
Second, I created one.
Third, i verified that it was there.
Fourth, I tried to create the USB recovery thumb drive.
The problem is that although it is there and registered with Windows OS the tool that would use it to create the thumb drive - doesn't see it.
Any ideas?