I have already upgraded to snow leopard, PDT for mac notifies me of the new upgrade, I go though the following steps:
1. Parallels update 4.0.3846 available: I click Install.
2. Welcome to parallels Desktop 4 Mac Installer, I go through all the steps.
Introduction>read me>license>feedback(i click No)>installer closes for no reason. Other attempts, it goes all the way to last button to install then closes. On some attempts the read me and license text is missing and it is a blank page. The last time when the installer closed, I get a error message " The operation couldnt be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecountroller error-1.) Couldn't open "Install.mpkg". Every other time I try to download it goes up to you disagree to the feedback box and than it closes the installer and does nothing.
Any ideas?
1. Parallels update 4.0.3846 available: I click Install.
2. Welcome to parallels Desktop 4 Mac Installer, I go through all the steps.
Introduction>read me>license>feedback(i click No)>installer closes for no reason. Other attempts, it goes all the way to last button to install then closes. On some attempts the read me and license text is missing and it is a blank page. The last time when the installer closed, I get a error message " The operation couldnt be completed. (com.apple.installer.pagecountroller error-1.) Couldn't open "Install.mpkg". Every other time I try to download it goes up to you disagree to the feedback box and than it closes the installer and does nothing.
Any ideas?