Can't download windows 10 ARM Preview

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by BillS12, May 30, 2021.

1. BillS12

BillS12 Bit poster

Is anybody having any luck downloading the Windows 10 ARM ISO? I'm registered as an insider, but when I go to the download page and click on the "Windows 10 Client ARM64 Insider preview - Build 21354" download button, I get:

We encountered a problem with your request. Please visit Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID

I've tried a variety of machines and browsers, but I get the same problem in all cases.

2. BillS12

BillS12 Bit poster

3. BillS12

BillS12 Bit poster

I have no antivirus or firewall. It's a standard M1 Macmini just as it arrived from Apple. I've tried multiple browsers (safari, edge, chrome), multiple computers (running MacOS and Windows), multiple microsoft insider accounts, multiple networks. I even tried my iphone. In all cases, I get the same "We encountered a problem..." error. This is really perplexing.

4. tastewar

tastewar Bit poster

Just finished downloading from that very URL. No secret that I am aware of. Haven't installed yet, but the dl went smoothly. Sorry to not be more help.