Hello,
I've just bought a new Macbook and installed Parallels 4. I then installed Vista and everything seems great, except that Windows Vista has no networking devices.
I've gone into configuration options in Parallels and tried changing around to the different network options, but nothing seems to work. I'm running off my wireless card for internet access.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a new mac user so I'm still getting used to how things all tie in together.
Henry
I've just bought a new Macbook and installed Parallels 4. I then installed Vista and everything seems great, except that Windows Vista has no networking devices.
I've gone into configuration options in Parallels and tried changing around to the different network options, but nothing seems to work. I'm running off my wireless card for internet access.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a new mac user so I'm still getting used to how things all tie in together.
Henry