Can't get Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg working

BernardH3

Bit poster
Hi all,

I can't get this Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg working.

What I'm doing:
- Downloaded this Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg
- Show package content of Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg
- Updated the License Key and Configuration > deploy.cfg with our volume license. (1 line updated)
- Added ParallelDesktop-13.3.2.dmg to Paralles Desktop DMG directory

When I tried to use this Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg to do installation, it fails after about 10 seconds.

So, apart from the license key and the DMG, what other things are minimum requirements? I read the Parallels-Desktop-Business-Edition-Administrators-Guide.pdf, it says other things are optional.
 
Just searched my install.log, here's the error message

2018-08-07 14:29:33+10 Macbook installd[1193]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=112 "An error occurred while running scripts from the package "Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg"." UserInfo={NSFilePath=./postflight, NSURL=file://localhost/Volumes/Mac/Parallels%20Desktop%20Autodeploy.pkg, PKInstallPackageIdentifier=com.parallels.autodeploy.package, NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while running scripts from the package "Parallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg".} {
NSFilePath = "./postflight";
NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while running scripts from the package \U201cParallels Desktop Autodeploy.pkg\U201d.";
NSURL = "file://localhost/Volumes/Mac/Parallels%20Desktop%20Autodeploy.pkg";
PKInstallPackageIdentifier = "com.parallels.autodeploy.package";
}
 
Back
Top