Hi,
I'm trying but failing to increase memory on Parallels 3 on my MacbookPro from 512mb to 1440mb or more. Got 4GB hardwired RAM.
I get error messages that memory allocation failed, to restart and try again; to go to preferences and select "enable virtual memory prealocation."
It is checked and I'm doing it via preferences.
No matter what number I put in, I get another message that says to reduce it by 100mb, that it exceeds the limit, etc.
I'm in an endless loop here. How do I get off this merry-go-round and get the memory to increase???
Any help is appreciated.
I'm trying but failing to increase memory on Parallels 3 on my MacbookPro from 512mb to 1440mb or more. Got 4GB hardwired RAM.
I get error messages that memory allocation failed, to restart and try again; to go to preferences and select "enable virtual memory prealocation."
It is checked and I'm doing it via preferences.
No matter what number I put in, I get another message that says to reduce it by 100mb, that it exceeds the limit, etc.
I'm in an endless loop here. How do I get off this merry-go-round and get the memory to increase???
Any help is appreciated.