Hey guys,
I have parallels 11 and I wanted to install some applications on my external drive.
However I can't find the external drive during the installation process.
All my external drives show up when I open the finder and it says: "my external drive...on Mac " but when I try to install an application on the external drive it doesn't show up ?
When I reconnect the external drive I can assign the drive to either Windows or Mac and I tried both.
The only difference is when I assign it to Windows 10 it can't be opened anymore and it's showing me a different icon.
On mac: the drive is called : "my external drive...on Mac ", I can open it but while installing applications it can't be found anymore.
I would highly appreciate any help !
Thanks guys
I have parallels 11 and I wanted to install some applications on my external drive.
However I can't find the external drive during the installation process.
All my external drives show up when I open the finder and it says: "my external drive...on Mac " but when I try to install an application on the external drive it doesn't show up ?
When I reconnect the external drive I can assign the drive to either Windows or Mac and I tried both.
The only difference is when I assign it to Windows 10 it can't be opened anymore and it's showing me a different icon.
On mac: the drive is called : "my external drive...on Mac ", I can open it but while installing applications it can't be found anymore.
I would highly appreciate any help !
Thanks guys