Fernando Velarde
Bit poster
Hello:
I've just upgraded my Parallel desktop 3 for Mac to version 6.
A couple of months ago I upgraded my iMac to Snow Leopard and then I found out that PD 3 won't launch. So I downloaded the demo for 6 and everything went more or less ok.
I had 2 previous Virtual manchines that got converted in the process. A windows Vista, that works perfeclty as i had before (after I installed Parallels tools)
And an XP Virtual machine that got converted ok , but it won't let me install Parallels Tools. I've started and restarted the VM several times an I always get the same errors and no Internet conection:
1) After it's trying to install the Parallels Tools (in the setup wizard) I get a message that says:
"Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details.
2) Then I get this message: "Error 2738. Could not acces VBScript run time for custom action."
Could somebody point me in the right direction to fix this issues. I looked in the forum and knwledge base but haven't found anytthing for this particular problem.
Thanks in advance
I've just upgraded my Parallel desktop 3 for Mac to version 6.
A couple of months ago I upgraded my iMac to Snow Leopard and then I found out that PD 3 won't launch. So I downloaded the demo for 6 and everything went more or less ok.
I had 2 previous Virtual manchines that got converted in the process. A windows Vista, that works perfeclty as i had before (after I installed Parallels tools)
And an XP Virtual machine that got converted ok , but it won't let me install Parallels Tools. I've started and restarted the VM several times an I always get the same errors and no Internet conection:
1) After it's trying to install the Parallels Tools (in the setup wizard) I get a message that says:
"Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details.
2) Then I get this message: "Error 2738. Could not acces VBScript run time for custom action."
Could somebody point me in the right direction to fix this issues. I looked in the forum and knwledge base but haven't found anytthing for this particular problem.
Thanks in advance