TingBarrow
Bit poster
Copying files between Mac and Win XP stopped, so following one suggestion I uninstalled Parallels Tools. Now I can't reinstall. Tried downloading a new DMG for Parallels 8 and reinstalling, but still no Tools.
Parallels opens my vm OK, but when I click "Install Parallels Tools" it wants a CD - which I don't have. It's apparently looking for a file prl-tools-win.iso, so I was wondering where I could get a copy of that. It's not anywhere in either my VM or Mac (i.e. not in Mac/hd/library/Parallels).
Frustrating!
Any help much appreciated.
Ting
Parallels opens my vm OK, but when I click "Install Parallels Tools" it wants a CD - which I don't have. It's apparently looking for a file prl-tools-win.iso, so I was wondering where I could get a copy of that. It's not anywhere in either my VM or Mac (i.e. not in Mac/hd/library/Parallels).
Frustrating!
Any help much appreciated.
Ting