Cant install Virtual Machine in Parallels

RicaC

Bit poster
Hi. I dont know if there is an existing thread about this error

Manifest Parse Error: invalid at the top level of document.

I am trying to install Windows xp VM but cant in my Parallels (Mac OS). The log in error is as follows:

SXS.Dll: syntax error or policy file "D:\1386\asms\52\policy\msft\windows\networking\rtcdll\rtcdll.man on line 0"

I really dont know what to do.. I am not very good at computers, and first time Mac user. Thanks for all the help! Appreciate it much!
 
Error:
SXS.DLL: Syntax error in manifest or policy file D:\I386\asms\POLICY\MSFT\WINDOWS\NETWORKING\RTCDLL\RTCDLL.MAN on line 0.

Error:
Installation Failed D:\I386\asms. Error Message: Manifest Parse Error : Invalid at the top level of the document.

Fatal Error:
One of the components that Windows needs to continue setup could not be installed

Manifest Parse Error: Invalid at the top level of the document

That's the error. I copied and paste it. Thanks for the help guys.
 
Back
Top