R Robert James Bit poster Jul 2, 2012 #1 On two different computers I've tried to install Win 8 Customer Preview into Parallels V6 , but get the same "Load Driver" dialog. I'm installing from an .iso file. What driver(s) is it looking for???? Attachments Win 8 Install Problem 2.PNG 221.2 KB · Views: 10
On two different computers I've tried to install Win 8 Customer Preview into Parallels V6 , but get the same "Load Driver" dialog. I'm installing from an .iso file. What driver(s) is it looking for????
3 360shoess Bit poster Aug 27, 2012 #2 fdsfsf I am sorry can not help you, I do not know much about this aspect, good luck www.qiqistore.com
fdsfsf I am sorry can not help you, I do not know much about this aspect, good luck www.qiqistore.com
S SakibS Hunter Apr 4, 2013 #3 Have a look this link .. http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/6f00ef36-9cdd-41f4-a759-4e3613e800fa/ Thanks
Have a look this link .. http://social.technet.microsoft.com.../thread/6f00ef36-9cdd-41f4-a759-4e3613e800fa/ Thanks