MichaelStangl
Bit poster
Hi,
I cant leave the standby mode - parallels wants to compress but forces me continue parallels or quit parallels. If I click continue, it says that I have to continue parallels or quit parallels. What a bad situation. Have to work in windows urgent but have no chance to go on with this.
I did already try to shut down parallels but if I run it again, I am again at this page:

Would be very glad to get help from you guys.
Thanks so far.
I cant leave the standby mode - parallels wants to compress but forces me continue parallels or quit parallels. If I click continue, it says that I have to continue parallels or quit parallels. What a bad situation. Have to work in windows urgent but have no chance to go on with this.
I did already try to shut down parallels but if I run it again, I am again at this page:
Would be very glad to get help from you guys.
Thanks so far.