can't logon with Lenovo Ideapad k1- android

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by dsherman40, Feb 15, 2012.

1. dsherman40

dsherman40 Guest

can anyone help? I have an Ideapad K1touchscreen tablet. I installed the android version but can not get it to work. My screen just keeps flashing and eventually locks. Any help is appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

see if u can give us more info, where are you trying to connect to, is everything else working fine and is the 2x client the only thing that gives you problems(i would doubt that..)
    do u get any error or warnings?

3. dsherman40

dsherman40 Guest

I am logging into my work network. Have done this about 6 mos ago on a different tablet with no problems. I use the same ip address on a netbook with no trouble. just on this tablet and this software. this is the only program with problems at the moment. i get multiple flashing screenes then a screen comes up showing directions for the action bar. This will not go away. In the lower right systems tray it shows session running but nothing on the screen but the action bar use guide. Touching any other buttons causes a program crash. Not seeing any error codes.