can't register license key

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by bobr1, Jul 14, 2017.

1. bobr1

bobr1 Bit poster

first i will say that parallels makes it extremely difficult to get support which is one reason why we have not expanded our use of the product. using twitter for support? give me a break.

anyhow, the issue i have now is that about a year ago one of my guys setup a computer using parallels desktop but he purchased the subscription instead of an outright purchase of the software. to complicate matters he created an additional parallels account when he signed up for the subscription. would company credit card was hit for the subscription renewal yesterday but i could not find any record of the subscription. i eventually found the license info by going to the cleverbridge site. i now want to register that license key under our account, but i get the error that the license belongs to another account. i tried adding it to the account my guy setup a year ago but get the same error. so we have this license but cannot register it with our account. i have called parallels and got voicemail and left a message asking for a call back. any suggestions about how to get this fixed would be appreciated.

2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello @bobr1. We have sent you a private message. Please check it and respond.