Can't register

AlexK9

Bit poster
I purchased an upgrade and inadvertently activated on my son's new Parallels account. Now I can't get the upgrade key to take (assuming because they are tied to different accounts), I can't get the software to work and I can't transfer the key from my son's account to my account. What a mess. I understand these anti-piracy measures but I've never had an easy process buying and using Parallels.
 
I purchased an upgrade and inadvertently activated on my son's new Parallels account. Now I can't get the upgrade key to take (assuming because they are tied to different accounts), I can't get the software to work and I can't transfer the key from my son's account to my account. What a mess. I understand these anti-piracy measures but I've never had an easy process buying and using Parallels.
Please check the private message and update, we will continue from there.
 
I purchased an upgrade and inadvertently activated on my son's new Parallels account. Now I can't get the upgrade key to take (assuming because they are tied to different accounts), I can't get the software to work and I can't transfer the key from my son's account to my account. What a mess. I understand these anti-piracy measures but I've never had an easy process buying and using Parallels.
Hi, please check and use this KB article for your keys transferring
 
Back
Top