Apologies if this has been covered before, but I for the life of me CANNOT figure out how to launch my PC apps in the Mac OS X environment. On my Doc is the "Windows 7 Applications" folder, but as soon as I click one of the apps, it brings up Windows 7 and takes me out of OS 10.10. I KNOW there's a way to run my PC apps right inside of OS X...but how? I've gone through all the settings and am coming up empty handed. A Google search isn't helping much either. All I can think of is that I missed a critical setting when I installed Parallels Desktop 10.
I'm on a tight time deadline to get the Parallels workflow learned and become proficient at this new PC software I purchased Parallels to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm on a tight time deadline to get the Parallels workflow learned and become proficient at this new PC software I purchased Parallels to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated!