johnkgibson
Bit poster
Hi all,
I have a Macbook Pro 10.4.8
Parallels Desktop Mac 3106
Windows XP SP 2 updated till there are no updates left at windows update
Here is the issue...
It sees the domain, but the only computer there is the laptop.
after 15 or 20 minutes it then sees the rest of the network.
I can get to the server by typing in the \\server name and it gives me the login prompt and works fine.
The work around that I am using is that I am creating shortcuts for the servers on the desktop so users can log in, but I know there will come a day when a user is going to ask me why they can't see the network.
Any ideas on why this is happening? Any suggestions?
Internet works fine, logging on to the server is fine, the only thing is the browser window and I know this is going to come back to bite me.
John Gibson
I have a Macbook Pro 10.4.8
Parallels Desktop Mac 3106
Windows XP SP 2 updated till there are no updates left at windows update
Here is the issue...
It sees the domain, but the only computer there is the laptop.
after 15 or 20 minutes it then sees the rest of the network.
I can get to the server by typing in the \\server name and it gives me the login prompt and works fine.
The work around that I am using is that I am creating shortcuts for the servers on the desktop so users can log in, but I know there will come a day when a user is going to ask me why they can't see the network.
Any ideas on why this is happening? Any suggestions?
Internet works fine, logging on to the server is fine, the only thing is the browser window and I know this is going to come back to bite me.
John Gibson