Not sure whether this is the correct place to put this, however, I'm sure somebody with much more knowledge about these things can answer my questions.
I successfully installed my Surface Pro 7 (Windows 10) onto my MacBook Pro 2017 using Catalina. All went remarkably well but I have the following 2 questions.
1. I have 11 external HDs (including TIME MACHINE) attached to my MacBook Pro. However, I can see them all in Windows 10 but when I try to open them they are "empty"
2. I have a 512 GB ScanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC plugged into my Surface Pro 7 which isn't showing. Should it? Or is there show fine tuning that needs to be done for these disks to show as in the case of 2. or the contents in the case of the external HD's?
Hoping somebody might be able to provide a little guidance on these two issues. Other than that, the whole procedure went extremely well and I'm very satisfied.
Thanking you in advance.
Whokuni
Tokyo, Japan
I successfully installed my Surface Pro 7 (Windows 10) onto my MacBook Pro 2017 using Catalina. All went remarkably well but I have the following 2 questions.
1. I have 11 external HDs (including TIME MACHINE) attached to my MacBook Pro. However, I can see them all in Windows 10 but when I try to open them they are "empty"
2. I have a 512 GB ScanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC plugged into my Surface Pro 7 which isn't showing. Should it? Or is there show fine tuning that needs to be done for these disks to show as in the case of 2. or the contents in the case of the external HD's?
Hoping somebody might be able to provide a little guidance on these two issues. Other than that, the whole procedure went extremely well and I'm very satisfied.
Thanking you in advance.
Whokuni
Tokyo, Japan
