This is OSX 10.6.5 running Parallels Desktop 6.0.11990, there is no firewall active.
The other system is Fedora core 8 running linux 2.6.26 with Parallels transporter Agent 11990-621014 installed. The snapshot to disk did not produce errors. However when I mount the external drive on my Mac and use the Parallel importer then navigate to the external drive and select the pvm (it will not let me navigate inside it) when I continue the importer gives me a "This path does not exist" error. I also get the same error if I give it some random file so I am guessing that the importer des not like the pvm
It is possible that FC8 is not a supported system for importing in which case the agent or parallels or both should tell me so, to give a bald denial of the facts is simply irritating.
Can I make progress? If so, how?
The other system is Fedora core 8 running linux 2.6.26 with Parallels transporter Agent 11990-621014 installed. The snapshot to disk did not produce errors. However when I mount the external drive on my Mac and use the Parallel importer then navigate to the external drive and select the pvm (it will not let me navigate inside it) when I continue the importer gives me a "This path does not exist" error. I also get the same error if I give it some random file so I am guessing that the importer des not like the pvm
It is possible that FC8 is not a supported system for importing in which case the agent or parallels or both should tell me so, to give a bald denial of the facts is simply irritating.
Can I make progress? If so, how?