Can't use older key when upgrading to Parallels 12

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MatthewT1, Sep 23, 2016.

1. MatthewT1

MatthewT1 Bit poster

I'm trying to upgrade to 12 but apparently my previous version is too old.
    Since I already bought the 12 upgrade, is it possible to just pay the difference to get the full license?
    Thanks.

2. Dhana@Parallels

Dhana@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi MatthewT1,
    Please check your private message and respond to us.
    Thanks.

3. DarjaF

DarjaF Bit poster

I have the same problem too! Had parallels 9 installed, bought the upgrade to 12 and my old activation key is not working. Is it possible to only pay the difference for the new key?
    I have already sent an email to support but no reply yet.
    Thanks.

4. RobertG9

RobertG9 Bit poster

Hi
    I bought 12 and i try to activate product. Activation system ask me about old code from my last version ( it was 9 ) and it doesn't works.
    Could You help me with this ??
    Thank You

5. MatthewT1

MatthewT1 Bit poster

I replied to your private message a few days ago but haven't received any updated since then. Could you please advise?

6. BrianC6

BrianC6 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Bought Parallels for Mac 12 as an upgrade from Version 9. It will not except my Activation Key.

7. EricJ2

EricJ2 Bit poster

Having the exact same . Bought Parallels for Mac 12 as an upgrade from Version 9. It will not except my Activation Key.

8. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

We've requested for a few information in private message. Please check and respond,we'll help you out!

9. Guna@Parallels

We've requested for a few information in private message. Please check and respond,we'll help you out!

10. Guna@Parallels

11. Guna@Parallels

12. MarcinR1

MarcinR1 Bit poster

Have the same issue: my most recent key was bought for v11 and now is an active PRO subscription. But then I'm asked for previous key, which when I provide (v10) and click [Activate], PD screen is loading sth, then stops and [Activate] button is active again. Nothing happens...

13. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Please check private your message and respond. We'll continue from there.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support