Frozenâ„¢
Bit poster
Hello.
Recently, I have bought an upgrade to Parallels Desktop 7.
I deleted it off my computer by accident, and now I just redownloaded it. It asked me for my activation key, so I provided it with my upgrade key. After, it asked me for my activation key for Parallels Desktop 6. I have no idea where this key is, and I don't know how to get it. I really need to use Parallels for school, and I'm not happy now.
To be honest, I'm pissed. Because now, I have spent in total 130 USD (80 for v6, 50 for upgrade) on Parallels Desktop, and I can't even use it.
Help me.
-Leo C.
Recently, I have bought an upgrade to Parallels Desktop 7.
I deleted it off my computer by accident, and now I just redownloaded it. It asked me for my activation key, so I provided it with my upgrade key. After, it asked me for my activation key for Parallels Desktop 6. I have no idea where this key is, and I don't know how to get it. I really need to use Parallels for school, and I'm not happy now.
To be honest, I'm pissed. Because now, I have spent in total 130 USD (80 for v6, 50 for upgrade) on Parallels Desktop, and I can't even use it.
Help me.
-Leo C.