Michael Shade
Bit poster
I've installed Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6.1), and am trying to upgrade from Parallels 3 to 4. However the Parallels 4 Installer is insisting I close XP down before it will install - it seems I must have neglected to close it down last time I used it under Parallels 3.
You know what's coming next - I can't get to XP to close it down because my current VM is Parallels 3 and Parallels 3 doesn't run under Snow Leopard . . . and I can't install PD4 to close it down because (back to paragraph 1).
Is there any way I can close down XP without actually being in the Parallels environment?
I couldn't find this covered elsewhere in these forums - apologies if I missed it.
Grateful thanks for any help,
Michael
You know what's coming next - I can't get to XP to close it down because my current VM is Parallels 3 and Parallels 3 doesn't run under Snow Leopard . . . and I can't install PD4 to close it down because (back to paragraph 1).
Is there any way I can close down XP without actually being in the Parallels environment?
I couldn't find this covered elsewhere in these forums - apologies if I missed it.
Grateful thanks for any help,
Michael