Cisco Anyconnect Windows ARM Won't Connect

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by JamesB55, Feb 17, 2023.

1. JamesB55

JamesB55 Bit poster

I was able to install the ARM version of both Cisco Anyconnect and Cisco Secure Client, however no matter what version I use I seem to always get an error, even though on an Intel windows machine I can connect without any issues.

Like I do with my intel windows machine I get a prompt saying that the certificate is not trusted, which I can click continue on. It then prompts me for my credientals, which I provide correctly. I can tell this step works, because if I don't provide the correct ones it just keeps asking. When providing the right credentials it then just sits on "Establishing VPN session..." for a while without any additional output. Eventually it pops up an error that says, "The Cisco Secure Client package on the secure gateway could not be located. You may be experiencing network connectivity issues. Please try connecting again". On older versions it never pops this up it just sits on "Establishing VPN session...".

Has anyone else ran into or solved this? I am on a M2 machine running Win 11 Pro version 22H2 and I have active windows with a digital license.

2. JamesB55

JamesB55 Bit poster

It is also worth mentioning that I am using an RV345 and have confirmed that I am running the most recent firmware and that I can still connect and use the VPN without any issues on an Intel Win 11 machine with Cisco Anyconnect.