Hello everybody,
I'm quite curious that I can run easyly Civ5 with DX9 in all possible settings set to high quality but as soon as I start Civ5 with DX10/11 it's getting totally laggy (even with the lowest settings possible)
Is this normal? It feels like I am missing some settings unless someone tells me that the hardware can't handle it. Here is my system specs
Host: macOS Catalina - 10.5.4 - 2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9 - 32G RAM - Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB
Guest: Windows 10 Pro | Parallels Tools: 15.1.4.47270
VM Settings:
- Optimisation: No-Limit | CPU: 4 | Memory: 8GB
- Graphics: Scaled | Vsync: enabled | Automatic Graphics switching: enabled
- CPU: Hypervisor: Parallels | Adaptive Hypervisor: enabled
I'm quite curious that I can run easyly Civ5 with DX9 in all possible settings set to high quality but as soon as I start Civ5 with DX10/11 it's getting totally laggy (even with the lowest settings possible)
Is this normal? It feels like I am missing some settings unless someone tells me that the hardware can't handle it. Here is my system specs
Host: macOS Catalina - 10.5.4 - 2,9 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i9 - 32G RAM - Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB
Guest: Windows 10 Pro | Parallels Tools: 15.1.4.47270
VM Settings:
- Optimisation: No-Limit | CPU: 4 | Memory: 8GB
- Graphics: Scaled | Vsync: enabled | Automatic Graphics switching: enabled
- CPU: Hypervisor: Parallels | Adaptive Hypervisor: enabled