Clear Install from history (Create New Virtual Machine)

AslanT

Bit poster
Hi,

I have this issue within the Create New Virtual Machine Assistance. In the "Install from:" drop down there is a "Choose an image file" option, this is where the issue is.

I have install Linux Ubuntu on to my Macbook Pro with the ISO file using Parallels 6 but now Parallels has left a history of the image file that does not exist anymore.

How do I remove the history (Linux Ubuntu) from the drop down menu?
 
I was looking for the same thing and what I did was to delete the file com.parallels.Parallels Desktop.plist under ~/Library/Preferences/ that did it for me.

Hope it helps.
 
I was looking for the same thing and what I did was to delete the file com.parallels.Parallels Desktop.plist under ~/Library/Preferences/ that did it for me.

Hope it helps.

Hi BrianCE,

It worked exactly as you said it would.

I thought I would never find out where the file to the location is store.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top