Clipboard / Pinch Zoom

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for iOS' started by abulsara, Apr 28, 2011.

1. abulsara

abulsara Guest

When our GE Centricity EMR app is accessed from the iPad, I am having two issues.

1. I am not able to pinch zoom, meaning zoom in to make things bigger, but I am able to zoom out with out issues. When I use other Remote Desktop Apps for the iPad, I am able to perform both zoom in and out with out any issues.

2. Using iPad's multi task feature, I open Dragon Dictation, dicate some things, go into my 2x Published app, but when I try to paste what was dictated using Dragon, I am not able to paste it. For testing purposes, I published the Terminal Server Desktop, repeated the process, still not able to paste, so I opened notepad on the same session and was able to paste there. I am not sure if this a 2X client issue for the iPad or not, but I figure I post it here.

2. davidsaliba

davidsaliba Guest

Hi,

The pinch zoom is a work in progress.
    will be added in the near future.

As for the clipboard issue, I confirm it seems to work with all apps we test here.

Did you try copying from another application in stead of Dragon dictate ? ( if it works from other programs
    issue might be with this app)

Does you app (GE Centricity EMR) accept paste from within a session in windows rather than iPad. ( I cannot test.)

If you do not find any solution and can replicate the issue with standard apps. ( e.g. notepad , word etc..) I suggest you open a ticket with support, If you have a support agreement it will be handled faster but you will always get help eventually.

Thanks