PhilippeLA
Bit poster
Hi
I want to clone my Intel partition on my Mac but I'm experimenting several problems :
1 - I've formatted a disk (FAT32 with Mac disk utilities) for cloning but it appears as network disk (althought it is connected on Mac with USB) in Parallel Desktop, so I can't find it in XXclone dialog box (neither in Acronis dialog box)
2 - I want to format in NTFS format but the right-click on this disk doesn't show the "format" item
3 - As I installed a Windows 7 *AND* a Bootcamp virtual machine (I thought I had to do both when I received my Mac Intel - surely a mistake) I want to clone the entire Windows volume on my desktop (I have 2 icons : Macintosh HD for Mac partition an Untitled for Windows) , in order to be able to reinstall the totality of the Windows partition(s) in case of a crash.
With that circumstances, how do I proceed to get the back-up disk name in the XXclone dialog box (or any other back-up software)?
Thanks for your help
Phil
I want to clone my Intel partition on my Mac but I'm experimenting several problems :
1 - I've formatted a disk (FAT32 with Mac disk utilities) for cloning but it appears as network disk (althought it is connected on Mac with USB) in Parallel Desktop, so I can't find it in XXclone dialog box (neither in Acronis dialog box)
2 - I want to format in NTFS format but the right-click on this disk doesn't show the "format" item
3 - As I installed a Windows 7 *AND* a Bootcamp virtual machine (I thought I had to do both when I received my Mac Intel - surely a mistake) I want to clone the entire Windows volume on my desktop (I have 2 icons : Macintosh HD for Mac partition an Untitled for Windows) , in order to be able to reinstall the totality of the Windows partition(s) in case of a crash.
With that circumstances, how do I proceed to get the back-up disk name in the XXclone dialog box (or any other back-up software)?
Thanks for your help
Phil