stevej2001
Junior Member
I'm running out of HD space on my primary MAC HD. Originally, I installed Bootcamp, then later Parallels. Since then I've not used bootcamp, and would like to remove it...
However, I see in the Parallels documentation that it can use the Bootcamp partition-- or not. I don't remember what option I took when I installed Paralells.
What I can't figure out is how to tell if that's what my Parallels installation is doing-- using the bootcamp disk. (Obviously, if I am, removing bootcamp would be disastrous!)
I do note that in my XP session under parallels the HD size is different than my bootcamp partition's size, but that doesn't seem to me to confirm that I'm not using the bootcamp partition).
So, I do I figure this out?
Thanks in advance for answering this embarrassing question!
However, I see in the Parallels documentation that it can use the Bootcamp partition-- or not. I don't remember what option I took when I installed Paralells.
What I can't figure out is how to tell if that's what my Parallels installation is doing-- using the bootcamp disk. (Obviously, if I am, removing bootcamp would be disastrous!)
I do note that in my XP session under parallels the HD size is different than my bootcamp partition's size, but that doesn't seem to me to confirm that I'm not using the bootcamp partition).
So, I do I figure this out?
Thanks in advance for answering this embarrassing question!