After upgrading to Parallels 9 and then OSX Mavericks, the parallels keyboard mapping i have to map CMD+TAB to Alt+TAB in the VM no longer works.
I have tried uninstalling parallels tools and re-installing as instructed to do so by support and this has not helped at all.
I have tried mapping CMD to Alt which does work but not for CMD+TAB and specifically CMD+TAB to Alt+TAB which also does not work.
This used to work in OSX Mountain Lion / Parallels 8 (possibly also in Parallels 9 on Mountain Lion though can't be sure).
This is a regression and also a major usability issue, because I switch between windows and OSX all the time, and am so used to pressing CMD+TAB to switch windows that I keep doing it in the VM which puts me back in OSX.
Is there a workaround / fix for this issue?
I have tried uninstalling parallels tools and re-installing as instructed to do so by support and this has not helped at all.
I have tried mapping CMD to Alt which does work but not for CMD+TAB and specifically CMD+TAB to Alt+TAB which also does not work.
This used to work in OSX Mountain Lion / Parallels 8 (possibly also in Parallels 9 on Mountain Lion though can't be sure).
This is a regression and also a major usability issue, because I switch between windows and OSX all the time, and am so used to pressing CMD+TAB to switch windows that I keep doing it in the VM which puts me back in OSX.
Is there a workaround / fix for this issue?