I am having an odd problem that I am guessing is likely an OS or PD configuration error on my part.
I am running PD 3.0 on a MBP running OSX 10.4.10. My Win XP VM works perfectly fine in Windowed or Full Screen modes; it even works fine in Coherence BUT I cannot move the Coherence'd Window apps to the external monitor.
Full screen and/or Window work fine on the external monitor, but switching to Coherence moves everything to the LCD.
Here is the part that confuses me. I have the displays arranged over (external)/under (LCD) in the Preferences when I have this problem. If I move the external to any other position then Coherence **WILL** let me move Window apps to the external. The only time it does not work is when I have them over/under. Side by side, for example, works fine.
Coherence is set to use multiple displays, exclude dock from the working area and to show and relocate the Windows task bar.
Any ideas?
I am running PD 3.0 on a MBP running OSX 10.4.10. My Win XP VM works perfectly fine in Windowed or Full Screen modes; it even works fine in Coherence BUT I cannot move the Coherence'd Window apps to the external monitor.
Full screen and/or Window work fine on the external monitor, but switching to Coherence moves everything to the LCD.
Here is the part that confuses me. I have the displays arranged over (external)/under (LCD) in the Preferences when I have this problem. If I move the external to any other position then Coherence **WILL** let me move Window apps to the external. The only time it does not work is when I have them over/under. Side by side, for example, works fine.
Coherence is set to use multiple displays, exclude dock from the working area and to show and relocate the Windows task bar.
Any ideas?