I'm trying to have Ubuntu 15.10 to work in coherence mode. When I try to activate it, it pops an error dialog box telling me to disable visual effects with a link (to a wrong KB article) http://kb.parallels.com/111474 .
I have found what seems to be the right instructions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/111510 and did so. I installed the gnome-session-flashback package. Shut down the VM and restarted it, and selected the Gnome (megacity) option from the drop-down menu before logging in. But, when I try to activate coherence then. I get the same error message as before.
Thanks for your help.
I have found what seems to be the right instructions at http://kb.parallels.com/en/111510 and did so. I installed the gnome-session-flashback package. Shut down the VM and restarted it, and selected the Gnome (megacity) option from the drop-down menu before logging in. But, when I try to activate coherence then. I get the same error message as before.
Thanks for your help.