Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hello JerrryB3, Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop 12 Update 12.1.1 (41491) was released and it resolves an issue with Windows virtual machine resolution with "Best for external displays" option enabled when using Windows only on external display. Please update Parallels Desktop to the latest build. Latest version always available here: www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd12 Please note that Parallels Tools also needs to be updated (Actions > Update Parallels Tools) and let us know how it works. Thanks!
Hi @RoverT Are you using Windows 10 virtual machine? If so, please let us know how do you connect to the external monitor to your Mac? Via thunderbolt -USB C adapter?Sorry MarkM15, but I have it scaled - no joy. :-(
Window displays find on my laptop, but as soon as I bring it over to an external monitor, it's all black.
I'm using Windows 7 in my virtual machine, with an Apple thunderbolt to VGA connector.Hi @RoverT Are you using Windows 10 virtual machine? If so, please let us know how do you connect to the external monitor to your Mac? Via thunderbolt -USB C adapter?
Dear @RoverT, please check out the instructions as mentioned below to fix the issue:I'm using Windows 7 in my virtual machine, with an Apple thunderbolt to VGA connector.