coherence mode doesn't work

YalcinU

Bit poster
Hi,
When I choice coherence mode in view menu, PD said to me
"The Parallels mouse synchronization service is not started. Reinstall Parallels Tools and try again"
I have tried reinstall parallels tools but coherence mode can not work.
What can I do? My system info below;
Mac Os X 10.7.5
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac
Windows XP professional

Thanks
 
Hi YalcinU, could you tell me how you solved this issue? I have the same problem that started after I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2013. I have repeatedly tried to use the menu item that says "Reinstall Parallels Tools" and it doesn't help. I don't know if I made a mistake in the way I installed the KIS 2013 program. I wanted the 5 licenses for multiple device protection and bought it directly from Kaspersky. I thought I had to remove the old Kaspersky antivirus, which I had to download a removal tool to do. Then I copied the KIS installation file for Windows to the Windows partition and ran the installation app. The program installed satisfactorily, but now I cannot get Parallels to go back into Coherence.

obdoc54

PS: Oh yeah, I am also running MAC OS X version 10.7.5
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac
Windows XP partition
 
Last edited:
Back
Top