Competitive upgrade pricing

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MehulM, May 4, 2019.

1. MehulM

MehulM Bit poster

Hi, I am a VMware Fusion user but would like to switch to parallels 14 instead of upgrading to Fusion 11. Do you offer competitive upgrade pricing?

Cheers
    - Mehul

PS. I have been running Windows 10 on both products side-by-side and have to say that Parallels 14 is head and shoulders above Fusion. No Competition period!.

2. Please check your private messages and reply.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  3. WayneH3

WayneH3 Bit poster

Hi,
    I also am looking to upgrade from VMWare. So far my trial of Parallels is awesome. Could you also let me know what I need to provide you/do to receive a competitive upgrade discount?

Thanks,
    Wayne

4. Hi, please check your inbox for more info

5. KevinL12

KevinL12 Bit poster

Hello,
    I'm looking at switching over to Parallels from Fusion. Can you please advise how I can get the competitive upgrade discount?
    Thanks,
    Kevin

6. Hi, we need a bit more info from you. Check your inbox and reply me back.

7. BobK7

BobK7 Bit poster

Hi, I have VMWare Fusion 11 Pro and wish to switch to Parallels 15 Pro. Please provide instructions for a competitive upgrade to Parallels 15 Pro.

Thanks,
    Bob

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared you the cross upgrade offer related information in a private message. Check it and contact us for further information.

9. ArnoldoT

ArnoldoT Bit poster

Hello there, I have a VMWare Fusion 11 Pro so you need to switch to 15 Pro Shows. Please give us tips on how to make the game even better with Paradise 15 Pro.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2019
  10. Hi we need a bit more inform from you. Please check your inbox and reply.

11. MarkP22

MarkP22 Bit poster

Hi. I also am interested in moving from fusion 11 to Parallels, and would appreciate receiving information on any competitive upgrade you offer.

12. Hi, we've already sent you a private message with additional info.
    Please check your pm and let us know if you have any questions to us.

13. CharlesS12

CharlesS12 Bit poster

Hey, do you still have an option for competitive upgrades from VMWare Fusion?

14. Hi, we have no official offer for the VMware users. But please check the your inbox for more info.

15. StephenG8

StephenG8 Bit poster

I am a current user of VMWare fusion and would love to switch over to Parallels, can you offer a competitive upgrade discount for the Mac Pro edition?

Thank you Steph

16. Please reply on my pm with the requested info

17. TimL12

TimL12 Bit poster

I currently am running VMware Fusion. Can you offer a competitive upgrade to Parallels?

Thanks!

-Tim

18. Hi,
    please check your inbox for more info.

19. enkaytee

enkaytee Junior Member

Hi - I'm in the same position - currently using VMware Fusion but frustrated that they seem to be ignoring the software. Would be very interested in any competitive upgrade pricing (although I was also a Parallels user up to version 10).
    Thanks

20. Hi,
    we need a bit more info from you, please reply us via the private message.