Hi all,
I have been looking for other threads that maybe could answer my question, but i havnt found any.
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a complet image of an WIN computer. I have my work labtop, with windows, and i would like to move everything to my Power mac that should have enough power to run everything. The computer connect my office net with an wpn, and we allso uses Super Office a CRM system that for now only runs on windows, or an browser, etc. Is it possible to create a complete image of my computer an move it to parallels on my mac?
I have been looking for other threads that maybe could answer my question, but i havnt found any.
Does anyone know if it is possible to create a complet image of an WIN computer. I have my work labtop, with windows, and i would like to move everything to my Power mac that should have enough power to run everything. The computer connect my office net with an wpn, and we allso uses Super Office a CRM system that for now only runs on windows, or an browser, etc. Is it possible to create a complete image of my computer an move it to parallels on my mac?