Configuration option not available

Marie-AndreeP

Bit poster
when I try to access the Configuration option in my newly installed parallels Desktop for Mac 13, it doesn't work. The installation went a bit weird to begin with, and I end-up with this error. i choose the Configuration option and got a black window (without any controls to shut it) with a spinning weel. What should I do?
 
when I try to access the Configuration option in my newly installed parallels Desktop for Mac 13, it doesn't work. The installation went a bit weird to begin with, and I end-up with this error. i choose the Configuration option and got a black window (without any controls to shut it) with a spinning weel. What should I do?
Hi Marie-AndreeP. To help us understand the issue better, please take a screenshot of the "Configuration" option you're referring to and reply with the same.
 
Back
Top