Hi,
I'm new to Parallels for Mac, but in VMWare, I could configure the Mac to register with APNS by setting a simple .vmx configuration. However, I cannot seem to find any docs/information on how to configure the VM to allow the Mac VM to register with APNS to allow push notification events to work on the Mac Parallels VM? Does anyone know how to do this?
For VMWare it was this:
smbios.reflectHost = "TRUE"
serialNumber.reflectHost = "TRUE"
hw.model.reflectHost = "TRUE"
Thanks,
I'm new to Parallels for Mac, but in VMWare, I could configure the Mac to register with APNS by setting a simple .vmx configuration. However, I cannot seem to find any docs/information on how to configure the VM to allow the Mac VM to register with APNS to allow push notification events to work on the Mac Parallels VM? Does anyone know how to do this?
For VMWare it was this:
smbios.reflectHost = "TRUE"
serialNumber.reflectHost = "TRUE"
hw.model.reflectHost = "TRUE"
Thanks,