Confused failed Upgrade Message Box

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MD_, Sep 20, 2018.

1. MD_

MD_ Bit poster

Hello Support-Team,
    i am using PD11 with Win10 as VM. Unfortunately in the last weeks i get frequently a Message Box:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Die Upgrade-Anfrage kann nicht verarbeitet werden". (with only one OK button)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It's german, but the translation is something like "The Upgrade-Request failed"...

when i start PD. What is this and how can i fix this? Nothing changed since months in the virtual machine and PD itself and i am really dissappointed. :(

2. dirks14

dirks14 Bit poster

3. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MD_ , please let us know the version of your mac OS.

4. dirks14

dirks14 Bit poster

At me: 10.13 and 10.14

5. Please be informed that Parallels Desktop 11 is not compatible with macOS High Sierra or Mojave. Please refer this article to know the Parallels Desktop and macOS compatibility. Hence, install the trial version of Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac and check if it works fine.

6. dirks14

dirks14 Bit poster

Yes, but I have only had the popup for a month. Before that, everything was fine.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We also like to inform you that Parallels Desktop 11 is an end of life product which is no longer supported. Select the Parallels logo on the Mac menu bar then choose About Parallels Desktop then look if you have any special upgrade alert for upgrading to Parallels Desktop 14 else you have to buy a full license.

8. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

Same for me since a couple of weeks on two Macs. I'm using Parallels Desktop 12 on High Sierra. I assume this is still a supported configuration.