morpheus45
Bit poster
Hi,
I'm new here and don't know if this has been asked before but here goes
During my work (I am a programmer for a German Computer Company) my Ethernet and Wireless Connections are both activated and connected to different subnets.
Whem I start Parallels with either XP or Vista, I don't have a network connection until I disconnect one of the connections.
Has anybody experienced this and if so is there a solution?
I'm new here and don't know if this has been asked before but here goes
During my work (I am a programmer for a German Computer Company) my Ethernet and Wireless Connections are both activated and connected to different subnets.
Whem I start Parallels with either XP or Vista, I don't have a network connection until I disconnect one of the connections.
Has anybody experienced this and if so is there a solution?