Consolidate licenses in single account

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by StefanK21, Sep 23, 2020.

1. StefanK21

StefanK21 Bit poster

Currently we do have licenses registered to two different accounts. I would like to move them to a single account so I can manage them more easily.

2. Hello,
    Please reply us back via the private message with your email address and license key

3. KurtP1

KurtP1 Bit poster

I am in the exact same situation. In one account I have the licenses for all Parallels Desktop versions up to 14. In another account I have the other versions.
    However I don't know the password if the last account and hence I cannot contact support for help.
    What should I do?

4. Hello, we will be glad to help you here.
    Please reply on private message and provide us with your keys and email address
    Looking forward to your reply.

5. KurtP1

KurtP1 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I bought an upgrade to Parallels Desktop v16, but it seems I did that with the email address kurt.pattyn@icl***.com.
    If I log in to My Parallels and I log in via Apple ID, I only see the products I bought in the past, but not the product with Product Key: CKRXM2-4Y7DF7-***** Cleverbridge Ref number 234731304.
    The product ID of v14 for instance is A4V4YH-ER8XZB-***** with Cleverbridge ref number 149658498. The latter version and earlier version I can see (when I go to my account settings I see the email address kurt.pattyn@tel***.be).
    Could you put the v16 product key in the account with email kurt.pattyn@tel***.be (and where v14 can be found)?
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2020
  6. Hi,
    I need a bit more information from you. please check your inbox

7. Hi, thank you for your reply.
    We've moved your Parallels Desktop 16 license key to kurt.p***yn@te***et.be
    Please check.

8. LUMICKSP

LUMICKSP Bit poster

Hi support,

I tried to check this out in the KB first but I found nothing.
    I have also multiple users using different serial numbers and I would like to have them centralized/consolidated using one account. Can you help please?