I am unable to connect the only USB device I used with Parallels for more than a year.
In the past week I have had system crashes every time I connected my Garmin ANT USB device that is used to download training data from my Garmin 405 watch.
I have had to restore my virtual machine every time from a backup.
I have followed the discussions in the threads here but was unable to fix the problem. I have done the following:
1. Updated my PD4 to 3180 from a previous version.
2. Unistalled all USB drivers in Windows and USB controller through PD configuration.
3. Reinstalled USB controller.
4. Uninstalled PD4 without uninstalling application settings and reinstalled PD4.
The only effect is that the system does not crash now but the USB is not recognized even by attempting to add hardware in windows.
Can you please help me.
I do not know if this was caused after suspension of VM or after a recent update of OSX.
Regards,
George
In the past week I have had system crashes every time I connected my Garmin ANT USB device that is used to download training data from my Garmin 405 watch.
I have had to restore my virtual machine every time from a backup.
I have followed the discussions in the threads here but was unable to fix the problem. I have done the following:
1. Updated my PD4 to 3180 from a previous version.
2. Unistalled all USB drivers in Windows and USB controller through PD configuration.
3. Reinstalled USB controller.
4. Uninstalled PD4 without uninstalling application settings and reinstalled PD4.
The only effect is that the system does not crash now but the USB is not recognized even by attempting to add hardware in windows.
Can you please help me.
I do not know if this was caused after suspension of VM or after a recent update of OSX.
Regards,
George