Convert a virtual machine to physical ISO

josecito

Bit poster
I have made a long way with the settings of Linux Mint but now I would like to transfer this vm to an other computer in order to work from there. Im looking for a way to convert this vm into a iso. There is any possibility to do that?
 
Hi we would like to inform you that is not possible. Your request is to move the OS installed in the virtualized environment to physical hardware. We don't have any tools to do it as there is nothing on the PC side to complete the transfer, only migrating a working Windows from a PC to virtualized environment is possible. If you wish to get all the applications on the VM to a PC then you can install the same OS in the PC and use a backup software or a clone software in the VM then restore it on the PC.
 
Well, your proposal to use a backup or clone to install VM applications and data on a PC, I find interesting. But I would like a more detailed explanation of how to do it and with what software
Thank you very much
Josef
 
Well, your proposal to use a backup or clone to install VM applications and data on a PC, I find interesting. But I would like a more detailed explanation of how to do it and with what software
Thank you very much
Josef
It depends on software you're using.
What kind of app would you like to transfer?
 
Back
Top