Convert Audio

It would be so helpful to be able to take one format of audio and convert it into another. (For example: m4a to mp3)
 
+1 for certain! I could really use an easy way to convert .wav to .mp3 at the minimum. Adding m4a<>mp3 would also be pretty nice!
 
It would be excellent to be able to convert audio file formats for example from .WAV to MP3 or MP4 or vice versa, to name a few.
 
Apple has changed the way Ringtones are handled can you create a utility which will convert an audio file to Ringtone and Place it where it needs to be transferred to the iPhone.
 
Thank you for adding this feature! Could you add the ALAC codec to the list of options? I see most of the files I need, but I would love to have a lossless codec that works with mac better, ALAC
 
Back
Top