Prior to getting rid of my last PC I copied all the contents of C drive to a FireWire external hard drive (as a straight copy, not as a backup).
I am now wanting to set that disk up as a Parallels VM, but all the options I see is to run from a Bootcamp partition, or from a disk image.
I have tried Parallels Transporter Agent, but to create a VM either needs to be done from a running machine (which I cannot do as I don't have the PC anymore), or from an existing disk image.
How can I either get Parallels to recognise the external hard drive, or alternatively how can I convert that disk into something Parallels will recognise?
I am now wanting to set that disk up as a Parallels VM, but all the options I see is to run from a Bootcamp partition, or from a disk image.
I have tried Parallels Transporter Agent, but to create a VM either needs to be done from a running machine (which I cannot do as I don't have the PC anymore), or from an existing disk image.
How can I either get Parallels to recognise the external hard drive, or alternatively how can I convert that disk into something Parallels will recognise?