Converting Windows Parallels Instance to Instance able to be Bootcamped on Mac

TomS22

Bit poster
I think if we are using Windows on a Mac, and realize we need parallels for only certain use cases, we should be able to take the ISO/image of the Windows we have set up and convert it to be "Bootcampable". This would help a ton and remove a lot of setup that comes with configuring a new Windows 10.
 
Can we have a feature to convert our existing Windows virtual machine into a Boot Camp installation?

I've too much data and configurations done in this virtual machine. I really don't want to run a fresh Windows installation in Boot Camp. So I wish there's an option to convert our existing virtual machine into Boot Camp installation.
 
As Apple phases out BootCamp or dual boot ability on the modern Apple Silicon-powered Mac and the feature request is not getting a lot of traction, we are currently not considering it for implementation.
 
Back
Top