I have just installed the trial version of Parallels Desktop 8 with a view to purchasing it.
I've got Windows 7 Ultimate installed fine through Parallels Desktop 8.
I have a Corsair Voyager GT USB 3 thumb drive, but it will not show up in Parallels Desktop 8/Windows 7 virtual machine side. I've made sure that the box is ticked for USB3 in the configure section of Parallels Desktop and I've downloaded and installed the drivers from the link that can be clicked on (when the warning about Windows 7 might not have the USB 3 drivers installed). But I still cannot get the thumb drive to show up.
I've got Windows 7 Ultimate installed fine through Parallels Desktop 8.
I have a Corsair Voyager GT USB 3 thumb drive, but it will not show up in Parallels Desktop 8/Windows 7 virtual machine side. I've made sure that the box is ticked for USB3 in the configure section of Parallels Desktop and I've downloaded and installed the drivers from the link that can be clicked on (when the warning about Windows 7 might not have the USB 3 drivers installed). But I still cannot get the thumb drive to show up.